Works in Progress

I don’t like to refer to my self as an artist, but er um well I guess I am at heart. What I hope and pray is that I have the mind and body to continue doing this when I retire.

This post I will be sharing a project, or series if you will, that I finally put pencil to paper to start last year. I have never believed in my ability to capture the true likeness of my subject. However, I’m fairly happy with the outcome of these pictures. I got stuck on my latest pic, but I think I should have waited to start a picture of myself, the rough draft is included here.


I still have a few more that I want to get done. That’s why I was hesitant to post this, but I thought let’s do an in progress post. 


I have projects all over my house, I can’t wait to get them finished.


Here are a few pictures. Until next time...















Comments