It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I finally finished my Christmas decorations. I’m so excited. I love the feeling it gives. Each year we have new additions as I’m sure most do, but I’m most excited about two new things. The first is Cacy’s tree. I got the idea from our cousin MeShaunda. She did this for her daughter last year and I fell in love with the idea. The second is the seasonal picture I painted. I got this idea on Pinterest and I gathered up the nerve and found the time to just go for it. I really like the way it turned out. This should take us through winter and then we will change it to something else I painted last year. 

There is one other thing that’s near and dear to my heart. I love helping others when I am able. Over the last few years I have not been in a place that would allow me to help others. This year I pulled an angel from the Angel Tree at church. I hope that the young lady enjoys everything she receives this year and knows that a bit of love has been placed in the bag as well.

I hope you enjoy the pics!

XOXOX,

Canita





Close Up of Cacy's Tree
 Close Up of The Main Tree and Our Favorite Ornaments

The Snowman and the Cardinal


Comments