Let's Do It Again

So I feel like to have to start from scratch. So here goes. Operation Me is getting off to a slow start. Here is what you may, or may not, have missed.

First I finally cut my hair. It's growing back now, but I did it. I'm torn between cutting it a bit shorter or keep letting it grow. When I see old pics I want my hair back. But when I'm in the mirror I want to cut it shorter.



I participated in the Palmetto Half Marathon with my church group "Heart and Sole".  We did the 5K. I wasn't exactly in practice so my goal, again, was to run the whole thing. I met my goal. I seemed to be ranked approximately in the middle of my age and gender and age ranking. It rained very lightly, but it felt good.



I am consistently running on Saturday mornings. Either at the gym, or outside with the little one. The stroller adds another element to the workout for sure. She seems to enjoy the ride. We usually stop at the park on the way back.

I'm am unfortunately gaining weight. It's a bit discouraging, but I will keep at it until I find out what works with my post baby metabolism.

I added early morning workouts to my routine. So 4 out of 5 mornings before getting ready for work I workout. It's exhausting and my body takes a while to get going. But I get it done.

This sounds like a lot, but it isn't, plus I don't feel guilt when I'm too tired to hit my goal for the day. And I don't feel extremely guilty eating desserts on the weekend.  Count in the fact that I'm not loosing, and my belly fat still hangs over - well I could do a little more for sure.

Comments