Au Revior 2015!

I have been on a very long hiatus, but I'm back! I had to reevaluate some things and get back on track. I realized I was coasting because I had gone through a few things, and was in some not so desirable circumstances. I was just living day to day. I had put my goals on hold. So, I started a new goal list, YAY!! But it was weak, AWE. I realized I was still playing it safe. So I revitalized my new list, I thought about what I really, really wanted - pie in the sky scenario. Then I set a plan in action.

I have stepped out on faith and watched in awe as God went to work! My daughter runs around singing "you're amazing, you're amazing, you're amazing!" like a broken record that NEVER gets old! I just think, my sentiments exactly!

A few of my short term goals have been achieved (this list keeps growing), and I'm working towards my long term goals.  Some of my goals are on my to do list, because I know they are achievable, and it’s just a matter of getting them done. One of my goals is to revitalize my blog. Establish a good theme, and find a way to enrich MY community. I think I have done that so... in 2016 we will see if it works. I hope everyone enjoys the new format, and will be willing to participate.

Stayed tuned!

Comments