Everyday Super Woman Spotlight: Christy Johnson

I'm so elated to introduce my next interviewee in the Everyday Super Woman Spotlight series. She is none other than MY cousin Christy Johnson.  I have been super impressed with this woman since she was a young girl. Christy is the mom of two talented and beautiful daughters. In the last couple of years Christy has completely revamped her life. She realized she was not living her dream, so made the necessary changes. She has recently moved to a new state, graduated from culinary school, and started her new career with a highly coveted company. This is just the start of her master plan. She is smart, fun and fabulous. Just having her in your space will lift your spirits. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!


Real Housewife Tagline
The road less traveled is the one I am on!

Who are you?
I am the most weird, good weird, free spirited person. I am open and accepting of life and all of that it brings my way.

Share your Success Formula
Taking chances on the things that scare me the most. No fear, I just go for it! People may think I'm crazy, but they don't see my vision for accomplishing success. Anyone can be successful at what they are good at, but sometimes you need to think outside of the box! Broaden your horizons and move to new heights.

Surprise Everyone
Shortly after we moved to Atlanta we lived in an apartment, and we were robbed. We had befriended the lady that ran the complex, she would even watch my kids after school. We found out that her son and the maintenance man were running a scam robbing tenants by taking advantage of the information they could access.  A legal battle ensued, long story short, we moved out free and clear.

So for our safety, and peace of mind, we have opted to live in a hotel until we find a home in an area we desire. We would love to purchase a fixer upper, and make it our own. Fingers crossed we will find one that suits all of our needs and wants. Until then we have built in security at the hotel.

Give us a little Nonsense
Donald J. Trump. This election is scary. Is it a sign of the times that people are so persuaded by him? I think a curve ball will be thrown into this election season. For example if Trump doesn't get the republican nomination, I think he is going to run as an independent. This of course would cause another uproar and skew voting results.


What is your Dream Job
Event planner/caterer. I would like to do this on any scale - from small private events, to events as large as working for the governor.

When I graduated from culinary school I was given the opportunity interview for the Carter Center. I had never heard of the Carter Center, so my teacher told me what it was and the types of events they hosted. I immediately flashed back to the conversation I had with my dad. When I told him I wanted to move, go to school and switch careers, I also told him one of my goals was to work for president. Now I am working at the Carter Center where we cater events for past Presidents and other politicians. Not only do we cater, we also plan events. God has simply given me a golden ticket to the future. I can't wait to see what's next!

Any Departing Words
In life you have to do what works for you, do the things that will elevate you to the next level. Along the way, speak empowerment and build people up.  Say thanks for your gifts. In other words, live on purpose and do what makes you feel good!  When you lay down at night you want to have a nice and peaceful rest. 

Comments

  1. So honored to be a part of your inspiration of women and gentlemen alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honored to be a part of your inspiration of women and gentlemen alike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment